Situated near to the lake of Zurich, the Hotel Europe is located behind the imposing building of the Opera House of Zurich and in walking distance from the train station Stadelhofen.
Underground parking for CHF 45.00 per day is available at the Opera House, reachable within a 2-minute walk from the hotel. Right next to the historical Opera House, the tram station 'Opernhaus' with tram lines 2 and 4 simplify quick access to the art museum Kunsthaus, the Swiss National Museum or the famous Bahnhofstrasse, which is known as Zurich's main shopping district.DIRECTION
Our hotel is reachable by car with an approximately 8-mile drive from Zurich airport. This will take around 25 minutes; taxi costs for the journey add up to about CHF 65.00 to CHF 80.00. An excellent alternative is the direct train S16, departing every 30 minutes from or to the Zurich airport to Stadelhofen station, which is situated within a 2-minute walking distance from our hotel.
There are many tourist attractions and things to do within walking distance from the hotel location. Main points of interest:
- Sechseläutenplatz 190 meters (2 minutes)
- Lake Promenade 150 meters (2 minutes)
- Zurich Opera House 230 meters (3 minutes)
- Cruises on Lake Zurich 700 meters (9 minutes)
- Bahnhofstrasse Zurich 850 meters (11 minutes)
- Chagall's Church Windows 950 meters (12 minutes)
- Art Museum 850 meters (12 minutes)
- Center of Niederdorf 800 meters (15 minutes)
- St. Peter's Church 800 meters (15 minutes)